To have access to our web-based applications, a user is required to create an account. Information gathered at the time of account creation is used for internal use only. We will never sell, distribute, or share your information to any third party for any reason.
You may also have to enter personal or company information. You will be able to change your information at any time using the links in the online applications.
Use of Background Location
The A to Z ELD apps collects coarse location, while in background, to detect when a vehicle crosses a United States’ state border. Current user location is not shared and coarse location is only used to calculated miles traveled on each state which is used on IFTA reports.
Log Files and Storage of System Information
The application will gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, as well as date/time stamp data. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number) and will use this information in our development efforts to provide our customers with the best experience possible when using our applications, analyze trends, track how visitors interact with our site and applications and for internal administrative purposes.
Legal Access to Your Information
We may share access to your personal and company information, when necessary, under the following conditions to:
• adhere to a request made by a governmental, official or other departmental agency
• prevent, detect or otherwise enforce anti-fraud laws and statutes
• protect our company and it’s partners from any acts of copyright infringement as permitted by law.
Personal Information Protection
The application provides many layers of security to preserve the confidentiality of our customers information. Data security includes physical, electronic, administrative and managerial procedures. Although transmission of data over the internet or other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, we make reasonable efforts to secure your personal information once we receive it, but we cannot guarantee the security of information you send to us.
The application does not store credit card numbers on our servers. Any credit card information submitted, utilize a credit card authorization service for security purposes that in turn provides ATS with credit card validation information only and we do not have access to your personal financial data. Any personally identifiable information entered into our web applications is encrypted and stored as tokenized values. Information that is uploaded using our web applications are encrypted as well.
Our server environment uses advanced firewall and other security technologies. Our website and applications use strong encryption techniques that provide safeguards to help ensure that our clients information is safe.
Some of the information security safeguards that the application has put in place include:
• Advanced access security measures have been taken to help guard against unauthorized access.
• SSL encryption is utilized throughout our applications which help ensure data transmissions are kept confidential.
• Unique system user name’s and passwords also help guard against unauthorized access. It is our customers responsibility to guard against user name and password leak.
• Access security is provided by segregated network architecture, hardened server configurations, and redundant firewalls. Internet-based attacks are stopped through the use of redundant state-of-the-art firewall technology and hardened server configurations.
The internet is a constant source of external threat. We have taken great measures to ensure all of our customer information is kept safe by the above-mentioned means.
Steps we have taken to safeguard your online account and data:
• State of the Art encryption methodologies including SSL has been put into place ensuring not only account access is kept secure but is also used in data transmissions throughout our systems.
• Detailed logs are kept with regard to system access as well as system usage to help maintain the highest level of security.
• Along with advanced encryption technologies, our systems utilize the latest in firewall and intrusion detection technologies to guard against external attacks on our systems and our customers data information.
The application fully comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Further, all users of our website and applications may make any changes to their personal information at any time by following the links provided.
Information Obtained From Third Parties
The application and our organization do not trade, share, sell or otherwise distribute any customer information to third parties. Occasionally we may utilize lists acquired from third parties for sending brochures, and other information relevant to our products and services. These correspondence are not meant to be intrusive and the data obtained from these marketing measures will strictly be used internally.